It is important that we conduct regular inspections so that we can confirm the property is being maintained as per lease requirements, and also keep up to date with any repairs or maintenance required.
Part of this inspection may involve taking photos of the front and rear yard, and any areas of concern inside (eg. repairs required). Please let us know if you have any objections with us taking photos.
Please ensure that we can give the owner a good inspection report! Use this checklist to ensure that the following are satisfactory before we inspect the property:
Inside the property
- The interior of the property is clean and tidy;
- The carpets are clean and stain free;
- The kitchen is clean;
- The oven and stove top are free of burnt on food/carbon stains;
- Shower, bathroom/s and toilet/s are clean;
- The laundry is clean;
- The windows are generally clean, including tracks and sills;
- All areas and rooms are fully accessible (not locked).
Outside the property
- The lawns are freshly mown, edged and maintained;
- Gardens tidy and presentable with weeds removed;
- Rubbish, garden refuse and lawn clippings removed;
- No unregistered car bodies on the property;
- Oil stains removed from carports, garages and driveways;
- All areas accessible;
- Swimming pool clean and maintained (if applicable).
If you have an approved pet
- Any droppings are picked up and removed;
- Any pet damage repaired;
- Ensure dogs are restrained for the inspection.