You will be impressed by the high ceilings, generous floorplan, neutral colour palette and light-filled living spaces. This near-new Ausbuild brick and tile home boasts top quality features throughout, including ducted air-conditioning (zoned), solar power, LED downlights, Crimsafe screens throughout and Caesar stone benchtops to the kitchen and bathrooms.
Queensland room opening up to a huge 12m long grassed backyard which is perfect for children and pets and rarely seen in this estate!
Other features include:
* Modern kitchen with rainforest feature splashback, 900mm Westinghouse gas cooktop and electric oven, plumbed fridge space, large pantry, Ariston dishwasher
* Spacious open plan lounge and dining area with direct access to the tiled, undercover entertainment area
* Master bedroom with views over the park, ceiling fan, walk in robe, TV connection point and ensuite
* Two additional family bedrooms with mirrored built in cupboards and ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with semi-frameless shower, frameless mirror, bath tub and vanity
* Separate guest toilet
* Dual roller blinds throughout house
* Automated garage door with internal access
* Extensive car-parking spaces across the road (always available).
Additional features include:
Shed, elegant crystal light fittings, NBN, door bell, stone garden edging.
The house is located in a prime position, directly opposite Kimberly Park and within the most elevated street of the estate. It is also situated within walking distance to Fitzgibbon Community Centre and The Nest’ (300m), Bracken Ridge Plaza Shopping Centre (1km), Carseldine train station (1.3km) and Taigum Village Coles (1.8km). A train trip from Carseldine train station to Central station is 29 minutes.
Schools within easy reach include: Taigum State Primary (2.6km), St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School (3km) and Bracken Ridge State Primary (3.5km).
Calling all cat lovers! This house comes with an enclosed cat run with cat door into this stylish freestanding house situated in one of Brisbane’s most popular, newly developed estates – Fitzgibbon Chase.
Do not miss out on this stand-out property, perfect for the savvy investor or professional couple/young family to live in. For further information contact Craig Johnston on 0418 795 552 to inspect today!