Atop an oversize 733m2 block – overlooking the Kingfisher Grove Estate from its elevated position – sits one of Joyner’s finest family homes: 12 Charles Court.
Bigger and brighter than you expect, the home is a study in space aligned to livability. The oversize chef’s kitchen opens to living space in a hexagon, with full length windows allowing light entrance from four sides. The dining, additional living area and outdoor entertaining flow from the kitchen and allow open-plan access or separation, to your taste. The central passage separates the living quarters; with the master, ensuite and study on one side and the three additional bedrooms and main bathroom built in-hub’ around a play-room. Simply a must-see for you and your family, this home also features:
* 4 Beds plus study, all bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes
* King-sized master features split-system air-conditioning, ensuite, and length-of-room walk in robe
* Oversized kitchen with island-sink-bench, dishwasher, electric cooking
* Multiple indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas
* 5 split system air conditioners in total, 3 in bedrooms, 2 in main living
* Massive 5kw solar power system
* 5000L water tank pumped to toilet, laundry and garden
* Gas hot water
* Double lock-up garage with electric door and remote open
* Separate laundry, separate toilet
* Security Screens on doors and windows
* Double gate side access
* Garden shed
Traditionally an acreage and large-block area, Joyner is a boutique suburb of less than 1200 homes (RP Data). Less than 25km from the city, 4km from the future University site at Petrie and a 30 minute drive from the Sunshine Coast, the appeal is easy to understand. Properties like this are in high demand, contact Nathan Taylor today to book your inspection and avoid missing out.