Don’t blink or you’ll miss it – this home has everything you’re looking for! Featuring a recently renovated kitchen, bathroom and toilet – and kept in mint condition by its fastidious owner – the home is ready to occupy or rent immediately for an expected $360-$380 per week.
The massive 809m2 block is walk to shops, schools and transport and may present options for future development, subject to council approvals. Whether you’re ready to go now, or have an eye for the future, 5 Rangeview Street is Moreton Bay’s MUST SEE’ property! We also loved:
* 3 Large Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, separate toilet and kitchen upstairs
* Air conditioning in living room
* Hard-wearing wood-look vinyl flooring through living areas, hardwood floor beneath
* Single lock-up garage, separate laundry, storage space downstairs
* Generous side access, estimated 20m x 40m rectangular lot, largely flat
Only 20kms from Brisbane City and an easy 30 minute drive to the Sunshine Coast, the appeal of Strathpine is easy to understand. Set to benefit from the booming of the Moreton Bay Region, the opening of the University of the Sunshine Coast Moreton Bay Campus in 2020 and other significant local developments, home-buyers and investors alike are lining up to express their interest.
To avoid missing out, contact Nathan Taylor today!